Firstly Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic used in human anesthesia and veterinary medicine.
Dissociative drugs (Ketamine
HCL Crystal Powder) are hallucinogens.
Secondly that cause a person to feel detached from reality.
Much of the ketamine sold on the street has been diverted from veterinarians’ offices.
Thirdly structure and mechanism
of action are similar to those of PCP.
A short acting dissociative anaesthetic and hallucinogen commonly experienced.
Fourthly used in emergency medicine
It is the prototypical dissociative, and In addition is widely used at sub-anesthetic doses recreationally.
Small doses are to psychedelic experiences: the “K-Hole.”Dissociatives are mostly NMDA receptor antagonists these substances.
these substances create a distance
between the user and reality.
||The most common synonyms are:
- Cat tranquillizer, Horse tranquillizer, K, Ket, Kitty, Special K, Vitamin K.
||Central nervous system disruptor, dissociative anesthetic:
- Disrupts mental processes, causes varying degrees of disturbances in brain function, perception, mood and cognitive processes.
- White powder
|Mechanism of action
- Non-competitive NMDA receptor antagonist that blocks glutamate. Also thought to have an effect on dopamine, which would explain its effect on mood.
|Routes of administration
- Most often snorted. Can be added to a cigarette and smoked or mixed with liquids and ingested. Other routes of administration are possible but rare.
Desired effects sought by the user
- Euphoria (heightened sense of well-being)
- Floating sensation (dissociative effect)
- Insensivity to pain
- Spiritual journeys
Duration 1-2 hours
Onset 7.5-20 minutes
After Effect 1-2 hours
KETAMINE CRYSTALS FOR SALE